An intuitive interface makes navigation through a vast range of student information a painless exercise. Instantly display a student's classes, timetables, medical details, discipline and attendance history, correspondence and contact history, sporting and extra-curricular involvement and any other related information.
Quickly and accurately bill families whose children fit any specified criteria from within the system. Bill all standard charges in one step. Complete flexibility and powerful pre-billing checks, make this module the perfect companion to MoneyWorks. This module releases you from the necessity to use a custom school financial package.
Mandatory data gathering and reporting for bodies such as STATS, Attendance % report, MCEECDYA, Census, Curriculum Council (WA) are integrated within the system.
Family data, stored once regardless of the number of children, will elegantly display details of the family structure including current, future and previously enrolled children, details on parents of any custodial status.
Email Correspondence is fully integrated to all parts of the database (families, students, staff, alumni and community) and a history of all communications with all parties may be stored for future reference. Mail merges, and group emails are very simply produced from within Denbigh Administration, without the need to switch to a Word Processor or Email client application.
A fully integrated calendar managing school events and assessments will track and display events and room bookings. All data is made instantly available to your website users with secure access for staff.
An extensive archive of student data such as attendance, medical history, discipline, academic reports and school involvement continue to be accessible from the former students module. This is extended by a powerful pledge/donation management system, function organisation and correspondence components.
A highly flexible Academic Reporting module, customised to your school report formats. Features such as a choice of comment bank or individually composed comments, set-up for outcomes reporting, online archives, student photos, streamlined data entry and management. Final check functions proof reports for completion, comment length and duplication, spelling and typographical errors.
A highly flexible reporting module, customised to produce the report formats chosen as the most effective for your school. Many convenient features such as a choice of comment bank or individually composed comments, manageable set-up for outcomes reporting, online archives, student photos, streamlined data entry and management. Final check functions will proof reports for completion, comment length, comment duplication, spelling and typographical errors.
Family data, stored once regardless of the number of children, will elegantly display details of the family structure including current, future and previously enrolled children, details on parents of any custodial status with contact details for each. Numerous data entry tools ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy.
One place to store all student information, check student's timetables, instantly view medical, discipline attendance and all contact information. All academic reports, view Grade results and compare over the students years at school. Collection of all reporting data for STATS, MCEECDYA, NCCD (students with disabilities) and Census reports. Co-Curricular and sporting activities, Music or any other school activites can be stored with the student's record.
Quickly and accurately bill families whose children fit any specified criteria from within the system. Complete flexibility, powerful pre-billing checks and a range of reports make this module the perfect companion to an ‘off the shelf' finance package such as MoneyWorks. This module releases you from the necessity to use a custom school financial package.
The integrated budget module is tightly integrated with MoneyWorks, drawing the budgets from MoneyWorks, along with transactions against each budget into Denbigh Administration. Budget holders within the school can view the budgets that they manage, and view the annual budget figures, amounts spent, amounts committed, and remaining balance … all without the need to have access to the school's accounting package.
• 20+ levels of password protection
• Platform independence. Server can be Macintosh OSX or Windows 2003. Clients can be Windows XP, 2000, 2003, Macintosh OSX.
• Graphical User Interface allowing easy navigation and locating of desired information. Related information only one mouse click away.
• Barcode data entry for many tasks including subject selections, textbook distribution, etc. Barcodes generated from within the system.
Data Systems Included:
• Central Family records displaying details on Enrolled, Registered and Former students.
• Staff records
• Class details
• Academic Reports
• Academic reports archived and always accessible.
• Student Attendance
• Staff Absences and class cover
• Textbook Distribution
• Musical Instrument Hire
• Sporting Activities and Teams
• Extra-Curricular Activities
• Discipline Record
• Medical Records
• Subject Selections for next academic year
• House and Year Group organisation
• Correspondence to Families, Students and Staff
• Calendar including room bookings and web interface with secure access
• Class lists
• Year group and House groups
• Staff, student and room timetable
• Sports and Extra-Curricular lists
• Musical Instrument lists
• Summary of enrolments
• Summary of registrations
• Summary of House allocations
• School Census
On almost all screen layouts, simply clicking on the label of selected key fields sorts the data by that field. For example, sorting by Surname, First Name, Age, Academic Year, Sex, Birthdate, Postcode, Roll-Call class, are all ‘One-click' operations.
Any complex searches can be conducted on any fields, but to facilitate some of the complex searches needed regularly, the following searches are available with one click.
• Find free teachers for any particular lesson, or all lessons for a day (and alerting to adjoining playground duties).
• Find free rooms for any particular lesson or all lessons for a day.
• Find families of current students.
• Find families of future students.
• Find families of only senior school, or junior school students.
• Find students, for example, who belong to a particular yeargroup, and have at least 3 demerits recorded that have not yet been dealt with. Merits similarly searchable.
Any user can export any data that their password allows access to, from any file at any time, but to automate the most commonly exported data, the following are just one-click processes.
• Class Lists
• Year Lists
• House Lists
• Staff Lists
• Sports Lists
• Extra-Curricular Lists
• Billing Details